What is the mechanical failure of the electric heating thermostat? How to carry out the overhaul when there are common faults? For these two problems, people will go on to understand one by one.
1. The room temperature of the electric heating thermostat is not symmetrical. In this case, it should be checked whether the objects in the thermostat block the ventilation outlet of the air supply mode or the air inlet, or whether there are too many objects in the thermostat.
2. The incubator is not heated and accompanied by alarm sound, but the incubator circulating fan works normally, and the temperature control "-". This fault is the incubator sensor damage, just replace the sensor.
3. The switch of power supply in the electrothermal incubator trips, which can be directly considered to replace the incubator heating tube. In addition, the fuse holder damage will also occur, but it is rare.
4. When the thermostat is connected to the switching power supply, the main switch of the power supply of the thermostat has no display information. Most of the fuses are broken, and the fuses can be removed. If the fuses are intact, the main switch of the power supply should be removed immediately.
5. The incubator is not heated, but the temperature controller shows normal. The incubator is usually damaged by heating. It can be replaced. When overhauling the incubator, the circulating fan should be ensured to run normally. If the circulating fan of the incubator does not work, it will also cause no heating phenomenon, but the temperature in the incubator will rise about 5 C. When the door of the incubator is opened, there will be a small amount of burnt taste. It is easier to judge whether the incubator heating pipe or the circulating fan is out of order./