1. When the biochemical incubator is being transported, repaired and maintained, it should prevent impact and shaking vibration; Zui slope is less than 45 degrees.
2. When working, frequent door opening should be avoided in order to keep the temperature stable and prevent dust and dirt from entering.
3. Before opening, we should fully understand and master the instructions for the use of instruments and equipments, dashboards and appropriate instructions.
4. Biochemical incubator should not be used in abnormal environment such as high voltage, high current and strong magnetic field to avoid disturbance, damage and danger.
5. The inside and outside of the box should be cleaned every day. Cleaning should be carried out at the end of each application. For a long time, it is not necessary to cover the plastic dust-proof cover and put it in the dry room. In addition, the inner liner of the box wall and the surface of the mechanical equipment should be wiped frequently to clean and improve the clarity of the laminated glass.
6. Install as far as possible in a place where the air is quiet and the temperature changes are small. Use a tripod plug and the socket should be properly grounded.
7. When the biochemical incubator is cleaned, the inner cavity of the shell is scrubbed with a sand cloth soaked with ethanol to carry out sterilization and disinfection, and then the ethanol is wiped clean with a dry sand cloth.
8. Always pay attention to air leakage.
9. In order to ensure the rational heat pipe heat dissipation of the cooler, the distance between the cooler and the wall should exceed 100 mm. The side of the shell needs 50 mm space, and the top of the shell needs at least 300 mm indoor space.
10. It is strictly forbidden to contain volatile chemical solvents, explosive gases and flammable gases in the box; flammable sprays should not be used near the incubator in order to avoid spark ignition.
11. Discontinue, turn off the main lock screen key and the main power switch at the back of the machine and equipment.